Peach on the Mach Bike
The Mach Bike is a Bike for Medium weight Characters that is very commonly used among players. It is modeled, and is a high level sports bike, with almost un-mach-able Speed, Drifting and Mini-Turbo statistics. The only problems with this bike are Acceleration, Off-Road, and Handling, meaning it's better used on 50cc/100cc than 150cc.
This Bike is a bit smaller in terms of height compared to others in the game, so racers usually have to bend over instead of sitting upright like the usual. The Mach Bike's body is bulky and finely plated, and most of the machinery is covered underneath it. Towards the back is the exhaust near the wheels, and above the shock absorber is a small padded seat. The underside is very low to the ground, several inches from where the traction-full black tires reach the pavement, and the steering handles protrude right under the curved windshield, which is colorfully translucent and displays the Character's emblem.
- Mario: red
- Luigi: green
- Peach: pink
- Daisy: orange
- Yoshi: lime green
- Birdo: purple
- Diddy Kong: dark orange
- Bowser Jr.: yellow, dark green
- Male Mii: white, black
- Female Mii: white, red
|Stat Name||Stat Value|
Mario Kart TriviaEdit
- The newest addition to the series, Mario Kart 8, has a Kart named the Mach 8, but no resemblance to the Mach Bike.
- The Sport Bike, especially the Princess Orange decal, bares a lot of resemblance to it, though.
- The Mach Bike is directly influenced from the 1985 NES game Mach Rider.
- It's counterpart Kart is the Wild Wing.